Today, I would like to share with you how to DIY (Do-it-Yourself) Breast Enlargement Cream at home. As mentioned on my previous post, certain breast enlargement cream might contain harmful chemicals. Only by DIY, you can then be 100% sure on what you are actually applying on your breasts.
This DIY cream will actually increase your cup size, and not just make it look like you have bigger breasts. The concoction will last you for a long, long time. You only need a little bit to make this work.
Here’s a list of Ingredients and Items you will need:
- Fresh herbs : Fenugreek, Fennel Seeds, Blessed Thistle, Saw Palmetto
- Food processor/blender
- Clean Canning Jar
- Amber dropper bottles
Here are the step by step instructions for the Concoction:
- Put the herbs into the food processor or blender until they are chopped up.
- Put them in the canning jar.
- Cover them with vodka. It should be about three inches above the herbs.
- Put the lid on the jar and store it in a dark, dry place for four weeks.
- Every three days take it out, shake it, and put it back.
- Strain out the herbs using a cheesecloth or a very tight strainer. Pour the liquid into your amber dropper bottles. It will last for a few years.
- Use the dropper to add one drop per tablespoon of lotion. Mix it together and rub it on your breasts.
- Don’t make a lot. This cream only lasts for a week when mixed with lotion. Only make it when you are going to use it immediately, and not before.
This cream works because the herbs are fermented, then applied directly to your breasts. That is the quickest way to get them into your body (besides eating them). You can start seeing results in as little as 4-8 weeks. Go on, try it today! Too busy to DIY your own breast cream? Read my 2016 review on this product.